Monday, May 16, 2011

Off-season incentive program

FEEDBACK ENCOURAGED!  Hit the Comments Link below to let me know what you think...

On a whim, I made a custom hat at Lids while I was at the MAWA Eastern Nationals tournament.  It has a SWC logo on the front and says Skyline Wrestling Club on the back.  I'll try and post a pic of it later.  But it has received a lot of positive feedback.

This has given me the idea of creating an incentive program to reward wrestlers who put in the off-season effort into wrestling.  The basic idea is that we keep track of some sort of activity.  And at certain acheivement points you get a reward.  The reward is something that is cool to have but it is also a type of trophy that can be shown to others as a sort of bragging rights kinda thing.

Some rules:
Give me an activity to track
Give me a reward a wrestler would like
Keep it simple

Here is an example: After 30 national level matches you get a SWC hat

So let me know what you think.  Post feedback here if you can but let me know somehow either way.

1 comment: