Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My first blog

So here is my first blog.  I'm not really sure how this thing is going to evolve.  I'm thinking that this is going to be a good place for me to go and complain.  OK, maybe not complain but more like advise.  Lots of coaches have been quoted with something like Cael's quote.  It goes something like, "If you don't continue to innovate you are going to be left behind."  That's one reason I like wrestling.  You are expected to evolve and change in this sport.  But it is also a proven fact in psychology that people hate change.  They FEAR change.

So here is my blog.  This is where I'm going to talk about things that need to change, why they need to change, and my suggestions.  The focus will be on the sport of scholastic wrestling in Virginia and the program I coach at Skyline.  But I'm sure I'll ramble elsewhere.  I hope I don't piss too many people off.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment